There can be multiple ways to Upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 11. We are going to discuss the method which is simplest of all.
- Click on the Start Menu and Click on the “Control Panel” Button.
- Now on the Control Panel Page, You will a Section labeled as “Windows Updates”. Click on that link and you will be taken to the Windows Update page.
- Now from the Windows Update page, click on the “Check for Updates” button and windows will start to check for the recent updates.
- Once windows have searched for the updates, you can simply click the Install Updates button to install all updates.
- As an alternative, you can click any of the two options which provide a number of available updates and a number of optional updates.
- Now you will a list of updates. You can select and install any update by selecting the dialogue boxes.
- If you see, Windows 11 Upgrade option in the list, select that option and click on Install updates.
- Your Windows 7 will start to upgrade to Windows 11.