Importance Of A Website for a business
Pandemic (COVID-19) changed the way of life, work, and think. It also changed our shopping behavior, perhaps forever. The paradigm behavior shift to online from offline has increased the importance of the website for your business in 2021.
Consumers like online solutions for shopping. People like shopping online because it’s easy and faster, reliable, and most importantly amid COVID-19, they do not have to leave their homes and expose themselves to the virus.
There’s an increased demand for eCommerce store websites as demand for online shopping has surged high too. That opens up new opportunities for everybody to set it up their business online.
People are also moving on social media and different search engines for traffic related to their business keywords. By advertising on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube OR Google as well, one can drive loads of traffic to an online website and increase sales.
A good website has the following attributes.
- It should be fast
- Easy to navigate
- Responsive for all mobile platforms
- Easy domain name. NOT using numbers OR hyphens in the website URI Address.
- Search engine friendly content
- No grammar mistakes
- Use of nice graphics
- Contact us form
- Chat support
- Easy cart/checkout in eCommerce websites
- Fast/Reliable hosting
If you don’t know how to build a website. You can hire a freelancer on Upwork to build your website! .
A good website is good for nothing without good hosting. I will recommend using the Top 5 best hosting providers List below!
- SiteGround (best web hosting provider founded in 2004. They’re host over two million domains and is one of the three web hosting services officially recommended by WordPress.org.)